Beiträge von RustyRazor

    Thanks for the help Pied Piper!!!!

    1) I got a reading of 0.6A while the drum motor was running which works out to 132W. I was able to purchase a used 1000W converter that works nicely and will be able to run a second machine if ever I find another.. :)

    2) I disconnected the upper box jumper and was able to test the switch while not in the circuit. Unfortunately, the switch no longer functions and is permanently open. For now, it is not of a great concern.

    3) You are correct, there is a small switch on the tube. After loading up the tube with coins and playing one game, the green arrow was lit and paid out correctly.

    4) I signed up to the website, unfortunately the host has not finalized the mater and I have not been able to view the PDF. ; wtwa

    5) Fortunately, the 5¢ Canadian coin is the same dimensions as the DM.10 and works well in the machine without modifications. The 25¢ coin is the same size as the DM1 however it is of a metal compound and therefore gets stuck in the coin mechanism. I will have to remove the magnet in the future if I want to bypass it. Also, I found a few brass tokens marked with the letter "C" on one side in one of the tubes. I presume these are old tokens that were used in Germany??

    Greetings from Canada!!
    I have recently purchased a Rotomat Criss-Cross that was not working. Someone had replaced the 220V plug with a 110v plug and it was just humming. I had to pick the two locks as it did not come with keys and found out that the material on the drum drive wheels was dissolving. I removed the shaft to get access to the drum drive wheels and replaced the damaged material with a silicone material. Plugged the unit into a 110V-220V power supply that was passed down from my grandfather and it plays very nicely now.

    I have some questions I hope someone can answer:

    1) As this power supply is likely over 70 years old, I was thinking of purchasing a modern unit. Would anyone know how many Watts would be appropriate to run this machine??

    2) There is a small push button switch on the top right side of the machine. Any idea what it does??? I haven't found any function yet.

    3) On the left side is a DM1 / DM.50 acceptor, however the green arrow does not light up and therefore does not function. The coins just fall through. Any ideas how to activate this?

    4) Any chance someone may have a schematic for this machine?